Wednesday, May 16, 2012

April Pictures

One Sunday morning, the kids decided to sail away before church. Not that anyone could make it very far with a boat made of bricks.

My tiny man, Joe

Hannah made a bunny rabbit out of a banana, almond and Doritos... 

Aren't they so cute. When I first saw them, Joe had his arm around Hannah.

Aubrey went out when she discovered I was taking pictures

Heidi followed soon after

I asked the kids to sort the laundry. This isn't the way I would have done it. Yes, that is Heidi flying through the air. Yes, there are three laundry baskets stacked. They are pretending it is a Christmas tree and they are decorating it (with dirty laundry)

Joe brings me flowers daily - from the neighbor's rose bush. How can I say no to that face???

Joe went to Brian's barber for the first time. He now has a real guy hair cut. 


Watching cauliflower grow is cool - just ask the cabbage worms that watched it grow as they munched it. 

Cabbage worms like broccoli too

The front bed: carrots, pole beans and flowers. The trellis is lovely, non? 

Lush green garden. Thank you April showers!!!

No comments: