Monday, December 15, 2008

I confess...

I am a closet foodie... I love looking at darling food. I found a book at the library last week called "Hello Cupcake", and I love looking at it. I doubt if I will ever make any of the pretty cupcakes and much less eat them (can you imagine eating those gobs of frosting? EW!), but I just love pretty food. Check out the book on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0618829253?tag=hellocupcakeb-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0618829253&adid=0KCJE5FZAA5XEH7X8JEA&

(PS Don't drool on your keyboard)





2 comments:

jeannie said...

Hey...I just saw that book somewhere, on some blog or at some place or something! They look easy and at the same time a huge time sucker! But yeah, that's just a lot of frosting!

The Cherry Family said...

Me too!! They are so cute. Hope you're having a good holiday.