Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wahhoooooo!!! I'm down to two!

You all know how much I loooovvvveee my kids - but school has started, and I am looking on the bright side. My littlest babies are at home while my big babies go to school. Heidi and Aubrey both made the school transition great this morning. I can't wait to see them this afternoon and hear all about the first day.
In other news about freedom, I made a major change in the household... heheh. Giggle. Tee hee. Wa-HahAhAHa! Keeping it to myself for now. Just had to let you know I was giddily happy.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I really want to know, it sounds live an evil plot. When the secret comes out, please let me know.

The Cherry Family said...

Isn't school the best?? And I'm guessing you bought curtains??? I'm dying to know . . .