Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crafty when copying



I went to my favorite shop this week and saw some cute flip flops. I noted to myself, "ok, flip flops, ribbon, velcro, and a button, how hard can it be to make these?" I went to Hobby Lobby (did I mention three hungry kids in tow) and purchased the materials. I came home, and when Joe was sleeping, the girls watched while I assembled. Watching turned into touching, touching turned into their own creating, creating turned into a mess and the mess turned into crazy mamma. I got them finished, but I think I am not going to invite the girls to the party next time I do this.


The flip flops are designed so that you can remove the ribbon etc, from the straps and switch it for another design at whim. Can't switch mine yet - I haven't gotten around to making another pair to switch them with. Still, cute as a solo act, eh?

3 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

i nominate you to do Enrichment lol next... i would totally make these! cute Jill!!!

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

these are really cute! You could go into business!

The Cherry Family said...

very cute Jill!!