Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Aubrey's Brithday

Aubrey turned 7 Monday, and had a wonderful day. I brought cookies, a brother and a sister to her class. We played with the fun play balls at home after school. Had her favorite (plain spaghetti and sauce) for dinner, opened presents and ate cake. I think she loved her day. I sure love her. I am so glad I have an Aubrey.
Aubrey wanted a carrot cake with a bunny on it for her cake.





I was super excited for Aubrey to get the presents I worked so hard on for her. She was super excited to get them. She loved them! Ohhhhh! I was so happy.
The first is a soft bristle brush - Aubrey has a tender head and we keep losing the other brush...

I put Aubrey's name on the front of her first "big girl" journal. She loves it.

This one is the best. I was so excited for Aubrey to get it.
YAY! She loves it as much as I do!
Pretty presents don't last too long - better take a picture while they're still pretty.
I think Hannah is too yummy. I love that girl too.

1 comment:

Heart & Soul said...

OH Aubrey is growing up so fast , cant believe another birthday . all the Pics are so adorable, cant wait to see everyone ,,, they all grow up in a blink of a eye,,, give hugs and kisses From Grandma & Grandpa Critchfield