Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was enjoyed by all this year. We went to the ward trunk or treat Saturday. Brian was out of town all day and couldn't make it. So I got the kids all ready by myself and it was crazy but got done anyway. Then we went home and Brian had gotten home, so we went to a couple friends houses in the neighborhood we had arranged previously to drop by. The kids got a serious amount of candy. We were pretty liberal in allowing them to munch (and far too liberal with ourselves). We noticed the candy made the kids crazy and cranky and made the adults sick, restless and very cranky. The whole pile went in the trash Monday evening. Critchfields can't handle candy I guess...
Anyway, I made the girls costumes this year (not Joe's or Hannah's). Aubrey was a bat (wings too) and Heidi was Hello Kitty. The costumes would have looked a little better had I not been so rushed before the ward trunk or treat, but I think they turned out wonderful considering my sewing skills...








No comments: